8 valley companies are hiring NOW (05/23)
Ready to get to work? Here are 8 major companies in the Valley who want to hire YOU!
For more resources on jobs, visit our virtual career fair at abc15.com/jobfair.
1. Robin HoodIts mission is to democratize finance for all. Recently named Glassdoor’s Top 2021 Company and 2021 TIME100 Most Influential Company At Robinhood, every voice is valued and no idea is too small to showcase. Robinhood is recruiting for customer experience positions in its new office at Watermark in Tempe. FINRA approved professionals are preferred. Learn more about Robinhood and other opportunities here. Robinhood Financial, LLC (SIPC Member), is a registered brokerage. Robinhood Securities LLC (SIPC Member), provides brokerage clearing services. Robinhood Crypto, LLC offers cryptocurrency trading. All are subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. (“Robinhood”).
2. To Cable one they know that diversity resides in the communities they serve and among the associates who are dedicated to ensuring their continued success. They are deeply proud of the communities they serve, community involvement and giving back to them is one of the things that keeps the company together. A career at Cable One includes benefits like paid time off, first day medical and dental benefits, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and more. Cable One Expands Teams in Arizona and Hires Accountants, Developers, Customer Service, Engineers & More! Learn more about their culture, award-winning benefits and open careers today by clicking here.
3. Improve is a fintech neo-banking platform that delivers affordable and responsible credit through credit monitoring and educational tools that help consumers better understand and manage their financial goals. Voted Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 3 years in a row and Comparably Most Diverse Company in 2020, Upgrade is hiring from its downtown Phoenix service center to better deliver its mission to its customers. They offer a competitive salary, fully paid benefits, $ 401,000 in consideration and incredible growth potential. Upgrade recruits for customer service, account management, underwriters and more! Learn more about upgrading and apply here.
4. Do you want to work for one of the most admired companies in Fortune World 2021? Northern Trust is recruiting energetic and outgoing individuals to fill positions at all levels within its growing contact center of Transfer Agency Services. Apply for entry level analyst and experienced contact center leader positions where you will receive a strong onboarding and training program. As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative working culture, which has a solid history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can be proud to work for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities it serves! Take a look at all open positions here.
5. Want to know what it would be like to work in an organization with an award-winning culture? For the second time in a row, Farmers insurance® has been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For! Farmers® is dedicated to providing team members with meaningful work in an inclusive environment and they are now growing their Phoenix team. Learn more about the organization and learn about open roles in customer service, complaints, inbound sales, and more. here.
6. Driving time, winner of multiple best place to work awards, grows and recruits in all areas of the business including IT, analytics, leadership, practical roles in the automotive industry, and experience roles client, to name a few. Their exceptional culture, commentary-driven environment and opportunities for advancement will help you advance your career and ensure that you are more than just “other employee”! Learn more and apply online here.
7. Overview, a company certified by Forbes Magazine America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2021 and Great Place to Work, is recruiting Account Managers to join their growing sales team. It’s a $ 9 billion Fortune 500 company whose mission is to locate and train the best. They immediately hire high-energy leaders to build customer relationships over the phone, building solutions from the industry’s widest selection of hardware, software, peripherals and services: Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP , Microsoft and more. Best of all, they are legendary for taking care of our team members. They believe in a healthy work-life balance and want you to live a full and meaningful life. Apply to our vacancies here.
8. Soft, the online pet retailer, is hiring for 1,000 vacancies at its Goodyear distribution center! Positions are both full-time and part-time and Chewy offers an additional $ 2 per hour, up to $ 17.50 per hour depending on the role and shift a person is hired for, and offers $ 500 in referral bonus, $ 500 in signing bonus and temporary overtime. bonuses of up to $ 500 on top of overtime pay. Learn more and apply online here.