The shares of Charles Schwab Corp. approaching 52 week high – Market Mover
The shares of Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) closed today 0.8% below their 52-week high of $ 76.19, giving the company a market cap of $ 139 billion. The stock is currently up 41.2% year-to-date, 116.2% in the past 12 months and 157.6% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.0% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 18.1% above the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market is 1.1.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the finance industry, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date company’s stock price performance beats its peer average by 51.4%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 48.8%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -39.0% lower than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.